Dubai has no shortage of amazing activities for kids. Whether it is a theme park, waterpark or a resort, your children are bound to take home everlasting memories. With its Big, Busy and a Wow factor, Dubai is always bursting with activities. Dubai’s eminence as a hassle-free family destination has never diminished. Living up to its nickname ‘City of Gold’, Dubai is touted as a fantastic place to bring up small children. There are fun-filled activities easily available to cater to every budget and interest. Beach picnics, public parks and enthralling sailing lessons are some of the most kid-friendly, fun activities to do in Dubai.
Here is a list of some family-friendly experiences to enjoy in Dubai:
* Wild Wadi Waterpark: With simmering temperatures there’s no better option than Wild Wadi Waterpark. It features a staggering 30 thrilling water rides and slides your children will love. A specially designed lagoon for kids coupled with plenty of food options to satisfy your food pallet help capturing best moments of your aquatic adventure.
* The Dubai Mall: One of the largest mall in the world is home to some of the biggest names likes Bloomingdales, Eataly and is packed with attractions for families.
* The Green Planet: A bio-dome enticing visitors with the wonders of the tropical forest. Having the distinction of being the world’s largest indoor man-made green planet, it boosts of 3,000 plants and animals.
* Burj Khalifa: Dubai is incomplete without a mention of Burj Khalifa. A colossal 555 meters above ground accompanied with fun facts, presentations and special effects.
* Aquatic Adventures: For adrenaline pumping slides head to Aquaventure Waterpark. Experience world’s largest waterslide with Aquaconda.
* Desert Safari: Experience a sense of magic with Dubai’s desert sand dunes. Desert safari adventure is a kid-pleasing specialty.
Dubai offers plenty of entertainment for youngsters. If your kid spirits drag, you’re never far from an ice cream parlor to pick them back up. As for the older kids, activities like sand-boarding, camel-riding, an overnight desert safari or even a trekking trip to the Hajar Mountains are nothing short of spectacular.
Thinking of shifting to Dubai with kids? Call Propbulls (https://www.propbulls.com)
#WantToMove #BuyMyHouse #Propbulls Anchor #PropbullsBrokerage